exciting.
I have a headache.
but It was nice hanging out with all of the stuco kids.
Mike Vanderwater is really funny.
I was soo glad that Jim didn't go.
I spent alot of time at the stuco party playing games.
Patrick killed me at air hockey!
and Katie Hough and I played table tennis with Allie.
it was fun.
Jake Kirchner, Jessica Kidd, and some other kid and I went to culvers.
I had to pick off icky whipped cream off my coffee thinger.
but I been thinking lately.
I might sell a few of my guitars..
I mean I would definitely keep Zorro, the acoustic bass, Amber, and Kara and I would sell the rest.
I will sell them and I am not going to keep the money from them to add to my bass fund...
I will either put it towards a car or I will donate it to something that I think it will do good for.
my new bass can wait I don't need it absolutely now.
and I think I am leaning more on the donating it to something that it will do good for.
my abundance in guitars has been making me feel greedy lately so.
it's time I narrow it down.
I hope you are proud of me...
the fender and the walmart bass...
cause the seagull is kara's and the other guitar is soooo broken that it isn't even worth selling it's more of a throw in the garbage kindof thing now...
but still at that I will be selling my bass and the fender and I know they aren't worth much but they are the only instraments that don't have any sentimental value to me or anything at all..
they are definitely good beginner's instraments so don't get me wrong!
=)
the fender acoustic is probably worth like $75 <----that is half of what was paid for it origionally.
and the walmart bass $40 <----that is like a third of how much was paid for it origionally...
I am really good at math so don't question my fractions.
I will go lower on prices we can negotiate.
But beyond that anyways..
Jake and I talked today about understanding baptism..
I told him that I didn't feel like I did my baptism for the right reasons.
then i told him the reasons and he was like that is a good testimony for baptism.
he told me i did get baptised for the right reason.
p.s. I am breaking up with Jim tonight.
wish me luck.
I have decided to go with the standard "I am breaking up with you" or "we need to break up" sentence.

1 comment:
Phey jill!!! its mike i cant believe you broke up with jim! ahhh who cares. its cool im still in africa here but ill be bak mon. see ya soon
-mike pahlow
ps check my blog out
www.mikepahlow95.blogspot.com
Post a Comment