Friday, June 27, 2008

Movies,Fish,Guitars,and Dogs.

So tonight I am going to the movie under the stars thing at the park by Lakewood Falls Elemtary School.
I am bringing Rocky with me cause I don't want to go alone and nobody wants to go with me.
The movie is at 9.
Though I am wondering if Debbi or Marina will go..
I should ask them..

I cleaned the goldfish tank today it looks great now and I added two new types of rocks.
Crystal river rocks and Glow in the dark rocks that say "POOF!" on them =)
But I should have layered the rocks better oh well I will do it differently next time I have to clean them.
I still have to put the de-stressor and ick medications in the tank so they don't get sick and die.
But I cannot find the de-stressor.

I was watching animal cops and they were rescuing all sorts of abused dogs and animals and I think I might want to do something like that.
Be an animal cops.
Save the animals.

So I have totally become and O.C addict.
it is like the only show I look forward to watching everyday.
other than degrassi and instant star.
Those drama shows are much better than disnay channel I must admit.

The weather today is funky.
Like it was perfectly clear this morning and cold.
Now it is cloudy and rainy.
and HOT I might add.

My brother is currently running barefoot through puddles outside.

LAME.

Lisa, Alecia, and I were talking about America heading for another great depression..
Even though many people think it is impossible we are all thinking it's not and it is inevitable.
I mean come on the national debt is like $8023583049850285093428502439852 like no kidding.

Oh well.

Lisa said it will give her an excuse to run barefoot outside and not look crazy.

Monday Alecia and I are going to wear hat's to school.
We think we can get away with it cause Mr. Normand let Lisa wear her hat today.

Now Ray is vacuuming cause he is hungry and I want to go driving but my parents are watching the cubs lose to the sox.
And Lacey is barking like a maniac at the vacuum.

We're thinking the movie might get rained out tonight cause it is pretty nasty outside.
So I might just find my umbrella and walk Rocky in the rain.

I learned a new song on guitar today.
I learned "Just Like A Pill" from Pink.

I like that song.

This is the first weekend in a long while that I have no plans.
No party's, no friends, no movies.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I guess I can be a couch potato.

Whoa!
The sun just came out and it is like pooring down rain!
I must go see if there is a rainbow!
No rainbow but once again Ray is running around barefoot in the rain.

Rocky is soaking wet cause he just ame in from the backyard.

I hope that if I drive tonight I don't hydroplane cause it is very wet outside...

CUBS LOST.
Dang.
I wanted them to win.
=(

Now my dad is watching Jeopardy.
Ray and I really want to leave.

Woo!
I love that song "Burning Up" from Jonas Brothers!
=)

I got snails I named them Gary and Snelly like the snails from Sponge Bob.

And my mom doesn't want me to go to the movie cause of mosquitos so I guess I am dying my hair tonight.

I noticed I get comments like every other day on this thing..
I wonder if I can get comments everyday it would be appreciated so I know who is reading..

Okay now I am just rambling for lack of better thing to do so I am ending this hear.

No comments: