I am really starting to hate red.
My legs a redder than a tomato and they have been since sunday.
But now they have gained bruises from sunburn?
yes...
weird I know.
But it happened.
Summer school is a bore.
This kid Jesse that I have know since sophomore year sits next to me.
He is a satanist..
I am not so sure I enjoy talking to him but I don't like having no one to talk to so I talk to him..
I have also been talking to Alecia.
I have gone to thw Wdovech's hosue two days in a row being tuesday and monday but I did not go today.
I am scared to go over there again..
So I don't think I will.
And I think I am pretty much done with Jim to...
He is too immature for me I realize..
I really think he may always be.
What's weird is I have had no interest in guitar the last two days...
I really don't feel like playing.
I have also decided I really don't want to be in a band at all either..
I think I am just fine playing guitar with just Amber.
So I think I am going to quit Rise to Rebel.
When I was filling the gas tank in my dad's car yesterday I got gasoline all over my favorite shoes...
When I took the pump out of the gas thing in the car aparently it put too much gas in the car so the tank over flowed and got all over my shoes..
It was terrible.
So now my Vans smell like GAS.
EWWWW
But now I gotta take care of Rocky.
And I gotta pick my brother up from Angelica's.
I wish summer would get more interesting.
Oh yes!
I hit my face on the desk today..
some exitement...
But I hurt my nose and it hurts alot when you touch it...
It hurt when I washed my face earlier...
Ohkay now I am done rambling.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment