Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The controversy of commons room 'B'

Break time at school is usually something we all look forward to right?
Well I am starting to not.
even for the 15 minutes of no work time where we get to eat listen to iPods and tlak on phones even!
But yea it is starting to become the most dreaded place ever..
Cause everyday there is always something Jesse has to say about Christians not positive either!
He is always trying to make me ashamed to believe in God.
And I am really sick of it!
I know it has only been 7 days but it doesn't seem to end.

And I hate being the bad guy and just ditching him and ignoring him completely..

I just wish for once maybe we could avoid bringing up God or Christianity all together so we can avoid Jesse's lecture.

Cause I really think opposite of what he has been saying and last time I spoke out on it I had people backing me up but he still managed to be completely derogatory.

While this sunday is the gay pride parade in Chicago Jesse has been talking about it and decided to stage a Christian smack down because most Christians are agaisnt homosexuality.

I plan on avoiding that whole situation all together.

So today at brake I plan to sit with my iPod and maybe if I don't talk he wont find any reason to trash Christians.

And if you ask why I am just speaking of Christians and not other religions it's cause he specifically points out the Christians just because of Alecia, Lisa and I.

I can photoshop myself tan! Or atleast my arms..

But anyways beyond that, hopefully hanging out with Marina soon. I am gonna lay out and tan today if the clouds stay away. I do have school today at 10:45 and I get out at 12:45 a complete hour before everyone else. =P

But thank God there is only two more weeks left of school!
I didn't think summer school would be so short and what is great is I am passing!
I have a B!
=)

If I keep that up and through the finals then I can get my liscence in mid July!
=)

YAY!

But among that I miss Amber, the only person that I have talked to (not at school) is Marina.

Which I think if Marina isn't online when I get home from school I am going to call her and see when we can hang out cause we already established yesterday that we needed to.

AND OMG!
Dang Angelica got Ray into Paramore!
There is another freaking band he is going to ruin for me!
D=

oh yes did I neglect to mention the teen driving accident video yesterday was harder to watch this time than it was a year ago..
I kept thinking about Christina's accident and tht hasn't bothered me much lately as it did when I returned to school after getting my teeth pulled realizing I knew Christina...
I felt like crying during that video but I did not!
It was just sad hearing all the stories of 16-18 yr olds dying in car accidents while they were driving...

It almost made me scared to drive again but I think it made me alert cause I have been watching everything cautiously.

But i will never say that it will never happen to me cause you really don't know.
It can happen to anyone. <---I sound like an advertisement haha

but anyways I need to eat before I go to school so I am gonna end here and go get foood!
=)

No comments: