hahahaI found these on the website for that Caterpillar fun day
oh my lol I have to admit I had fun at the caterpillar thing
I got a free hat
and saw how all the construction machines worked and watched on destroy a car and a mini van
I pretty much narrowed my friends from 4 to about 2 in 15 minutes... B/c I broke up with Jim, Dani wont talk to me... but whatever if that is how they want to be then fine.
I am so used to that happening by now.
Summer needs to get more interesting all I have done so far is walk Rocky everyday an
d watch re-runs of the O.C. oh! and I ca't forget that I have watched Camp Rock probably well over a hundred times already. I think today I am going to put on my bathing suit and some sun screen and lay out in the back yard and hopefully get a tan...But then again that may be a bit awkward there are some creepers around here and I really need to shave....
Maybe for today I will just go on with my routine and watch Camp Rock and the O.C. re-runs.
So far the highlight of my day is my brother's girlfriend telling me I look like Hayley Williams. It was rather random.

No comments:
Post a Comment