Thursday, June 26, 2008

And it all amounts to nothing in the end..

I don't think I have ever had second thoughts about a breakup after it happened...
Usually I have second thoughts before it happens.
I talked to Jim on the phone today for the first time since and it was really really hard..

My bangs are doing something really funky and cool at the moment and I like it..
haha
I am wondering how long it will be until Kara get's internet at her new apartment when she moves.
I know she moves on monday.
And I wonder if she will remember to update her blog.
And I know if she reads mine as often as I think she does then she will update her blog.
Lol.
I think...
haha

I missed Stuco last night.
I don't know how I managed that since everyone had messaged me and asked me to go..
I really wanted to go to.
Oh well...
There's always next week.

I pulled the nastiest scab ever off of Rocky today when we were sitting by the lake.
I did not pick it!
It was loose and stuck in his fur so I grabbed his fur and pulled it and it came off..
Whatever it was from had healed already and healed nicely cause you cannot see anything.
And no that's not cause of his furrr.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow for some odd reason.
Idk why.
But I have been almost banned from watching Camp Rock.
My mom is annoyed with it.
But oh well!
=)

"If God is a D.J. life is a dance floor, you get what your given it's all how you use it."

I can't help but feel bad after Andrea's comment last night on a picture I have of me and Amber on my myspace..
hmm..

Today Jesse was really annoying he kept singing parody songs using me as the subject!
He sang a parody of Nelly's "It's Getting Hot in Here"
Except he changed it into "Jill's Getting Hot in Here"
And he sang some parody of a song I don't even know and turned it into "Jill's got 5 on it"
Which aparently the song is about smoking Marijuana.
And he kept making comments on my driving OUT LOUD i might add so the teacher heard and he was making me sound like a terrible driver.
He kept saying that I love to drink and drive.
And I love driving in the Semi trucks blind spots
And aparently I love tailgating....

I am definitely not like that.
I get really scared everytime I even get close to a semi!
I definitely don't drink!
and I make sure I am at a 4 second following distance with the vehicle ahead of me.


So I layed out to tan today and I realized I really don't have the patience for it.
Not unless I have someone else out there to tan with me so I can talk to someone.
Or my iPod.

I was soo lonely and un-entertained so I came inside and watched "The O.C."


You know what is great?!?!?!
You can watch Camp Rock at www.Disney.com/camprock =) lol
Full movie!
Not just a clip it's the whole thing!
Lol I watched it on there the other night.
And you can watch the whole thing on there until June 30th which is monday.

Soo I need to clean out my fish tank it all of a sudden got really cloudy it's absolutely disgusting!

I have a song to reccommend for you all to listen to!
"Who Will I Be" by Demi Lovato
It is a really good song.


Oh!
The playstation 2 broke today.
No more Guitar Hero..
I don't think we will be getting a new playstation..
But oh well.
Unike Patrick I think I can live without playing Guitar Hero ever again..
lol

I need my Jeff Dunham dvd's back from Jim..
Esp now...

I cannot find a new song to learn.

oh yes!
I am still selling my guitars..
I have had numerous offers but none absolutely for sure.
The Fender-$75The Walmart Bass->$50
Still willing to negotiate.
But yea..
Just let me know if you want either of them.
I think I want to go to Barcelona...
I need to learn Spanish.
haha..

Thank you Cheetah Girls...

I am starting my vlog up again on sunday.
Why sunday you ask?
B/c sunday is the first day of the week so it only seems fitting.
I wont be posting my vlog in this blog.
I will make a special blog for my vlog.
hahaha

I want to be Batgirl....

I am going to teach Christina guitar =)

hmmm I wonder if I should stop here...
If I think of anything else to say I will either post a new blog or edit this one..

No comments: