Monday, July 7, 2008

the weekend.

Saturday:
Amber came over.
When we went to pick her up she was stuck in the tree in front of her house.
I was really really glad to see Amber.
We watched Camp Rock and played guitar but barely played guitar.
Watched TV.
I don't remember what we watched..
I know that I was on the phone with Jim and Amber started talking to him and he though it was me.


Sunday:
Went to church.
Jim came to church!
While I was at church my parents switched beds in my room.
They put my bed in Kara's room and put Kara's bed in my room.
That bed is actually very comfortable..
But anyways,
After church I went to Jim's house.
We did nothing but sit on the couch playing video games and watching movies.
We watched August Rush and surprisingly he liked it.
His friends Mike and Kari were over and so was Jake C.
But they all seemed to have been more interested in hanging out with Tom than Jim.
Cause that was all they did.
Jim and I wound up hanging out on our own most of the time.
But Lynn took Mike home then Jake then me.
And they came inside my house for a bit to talk to my mom.
They were here for like 10 minutes.
Then they left.
Then I rearranged my room.
And went to bed.

No comments: