I went to rib fest tonight.
I know I volunteered to go so I wouldn't be home alone but,
it was boringggggggggg!
And what made it worse was I got a call from Lynn Wdovech (that i missed) at like 8:30 and she left a message
telling me that Jim was in the emergency room at Edwards Hospital
That there might be something wrong with his appendix
and I should call her back when I got her message.
Sow when I heard that I called her and she talked to me
then Jim talked to me and he was in pain
And we discovered that Edwards was right by where we parked the car and right by rib fest..
I wanted to go over there and see him really bad but Mom didn't quite permit that.
but now I am exhausted and probably wont be able to sleep...
I am hoping Amber calls me cause I need to talk to someone and she is the best person to talk to one of my favorite people to talk to when I need to talk to someone.
p.s. no vlog today.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment