Friday, July 18, 2008

driver liscence.driving.friends.party's.buffalo wild wings.

so on tuesday I got my drivers liscence.
on that same day I went to buffalo wild wings to hang with Jim and dani and her friends.
it was crazy!
but alot of fun.
I can't remember the last time i had that much fun.
We were the loudest group of people in bww's
we were louder than the crazy drunken people at the bar!
lol
I couldn't get taylorr to sing for me but i know she can sing.
she is an amazing singer.
when we left bww' we went to cold stone where allie and nicole found a facination with Ken Kocna's hair.
lol
Jim and I left nicole and allie and two strange guys and another girl alone out side of
Murray's auto parts shop.
Wednesday I drove all over town between plainfield and naperville.
I went to the orthodontist and saw Josh and Megan!
After the ortho. I picked up Amber
We came back to my house for like 30 minutes then went to stuco in the park.
Highlight of stuco in the park was Amber, Elizabeth, Jessica Clinkert, their friend, running across the street to a bar to sue the bathroom.
I followed and went with but only because I did not want to be alone.
Cause Jim was less than company.
He was a big jerk on wednesday it was odd.
But he has redeemed himself.
Yesterday I don't remember what I did.
It probably wasn't anything special cause i can't remember it.
TODAY i know i didn't do anything.
but Josh came over and did the clone pictures!
But I need to update my journal for the first time in over a month.
oh!
Sunday is my brothers 16th birthday.
and Today is Ryan Jordan's birthday.
Ryan Jordan is dan's little brother.
Say happy birthday to them!

No comments: